Classic Bone Broth Beef (400ml)
Our Classic Beef bone broth is naturally mineral rich, with essential vitamins, amino acids and fatty acids to keep your pets at their optimum. We use only the finest cuts of bones to pressure cook this high-protein, gelatine and collagen-rich broth.
Contains Apple Cider Vinegar.
|Per 100g as fed|
- Store in a freezer at -18°C
- Keep in a sealed container at the bottom of the fridge when defrosting.
- Always use separate utensils for serving.
- Open and dispose of packaging carefully.
- Wear food safe gloves when handling.
- Wash hands and clean surfaces thoroughly before and after handling.
- Once defrosted use within 5 days.
Classic Bone Broth Beef (400ml)
Our Classic Beef bone broth is naturally mineral rich, with essential vitamins, amino acids and fatty acids to keep your pets at their optimum. Bone broth is pressure cooked using the finest cuts of bones to produce a product that is high in protein, gelatine and collagen.
Beef bones are packed full of calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, iron, selenium and zinc. Collagen is abundant in beef bones which is excellent at supporting healthy skin, joints and coat.
This product is made using beef bone, filtered water and apple cider vinegar.
Responsibly Sourced Bone Broth for Dogs
All our bone is made using antibiotic and hormone-free bones sourced from the UK. As with all meats used in Paleo Ridge products, using bones from animals raised in high-welfare conditions ensures the best possible ethical standards as well as quality of product.
What are the benefits of bone broth for dogs?
Bone broth has proven results in reducing inflammation, strengthening bones whilst improving gut and skin health. It is great for pets with sensitive stomachs as the amino acids and gelatine support healthy bowel movements.
Other benefits include:
- Improved Digestion: Bone broth is rich in gelatin, which helps to support healthy digestion. It also contains amino acids that help to break down food, soothe the lining of the digestive tract, and reduce inflammation.
- Increased Joint Health: Bone broth contains glucosamine, chondroitin, and other compounds that can help to reduce inflammation and improve joint health.
- Boosted Immune System: The gelatin in bone broth can help support a healthy immune system by providing essential vitamins and minerals.
- Healthy Skin and Coat: Bone broth is also high in collagen, which helps to keep skin, nails, and fur healthy.
- Promotes Healthy Teeth and Bones: Bone broth contains calcium, phosphorus, and other minerals that help to keep teeth and bones strong.
- Helps the Liver Detox: Bone broth contains the amino acid glycine, which helps the liver detox to the best of its ability.
How do you feed bone broth to dogs?
This treat product is a complementary feed that should be fed as part of a balanced diet.
It is best to feed bone broth to dogs by mixing it with their regular food. Start by adding a small amount of broth to their food and gradually increasing the amount until they are used to it. You can also give them bone broth as a treat, by pouring it into a bowl or an ice cube tray and freezing it.
Always supervise your pet when feeding and provide plenty of fresh drinking water.
Feeding guide (based on dog size):
- 2.25kg – 10kg = 30 – 50g of broth
- 10kg – 25kg = 50 – 100g of broth
- 25kg – 50kg = 100 – 150g of broth
Measurements: 250 x 130mm
All our product packaging is either compostable, biodegradable or recyclable (excludes some bagged items).
A large Woolcool box holds up to 24kg of raw dog food. A small Woolcool box holds 8-16kg.
If you want to help us minimise our packaging please order in these volumes; 16kg, 20-24kg, 36-40kg, 48kg 60-64kg
For more details on our packaging, please see our Packaging Information page.