New customers will receive a 20% discount on their first order when they register an account. No discount is given if you checkout while not logged in. No loyalty points will be accrued on this first purchase due to the 20% discount offer.
*Excludes existing customers and addresses we have delivered to previously. One offer per household
* Please note that reward points, coupons and promo codes including the doggy birthday codes, will not work if you are assigned to any of our discounted group
The Reward Points Program allows you to earn points for certain actions you take on the site.
You will only earn points on purchases made while being logged into your account.
Points are awarded based on making purchases and customer actions such as signing up for newsletters and registering an account.
Ten loyalty points = £1. Points can be accumulated and spent at checkout.
Customers must be signed in to their accounts to earn loyalty points, we cannot backdate or add loyalty points retrospectively.
- 10 Points - Registering an account.
- 20 Points - Newsletter sign up.
- 50 Points - On return of 12 clean and undamaged strips (see below for instructions)
- 2 points - for every £10 pound spent on products (general customers only, those assigned to various discount groups do not qualify)
Please note that only one discount, coupon or offer can be redeemed per order.
We offer a very popular return service for the Woolcool liners. Once you have saved 12 clean and usable pieces, we can arrange free collection. On return of 12 clean and undamaged strips, we will issue £5 in loyalty points (50 points) to your account.
*Please note we cannot issue any reward if any of the returned strips are damaged, there is no name and address inside the box, or if you do not have an account with us*
- To benefit from our return service:
- Save 12 clean and undamaged strips
- Roll them or fold them into 1 box
- Put a note in the box with your name and address
- email email@example.com
Once you have done this, one of our team will be in touch to arrange the collection with you.