Classic Bone Broth Lamb (400ml)
Our Classic Lamb Bone Broth is packed with essential minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and fatty acids to support your pet's health.
We make this high-protein broth using only the finest cuts of bones, pressure-cooked to preserve the high-protein, gelatine and collagen making it perfect for both cats and dogs. This product contains apple cider vinegar.
Order your Classic Lamb Bone Broth today and see the benefits for your pet.
|Per 100g as fed|
- Store in a freezer at -18°C
- Keep in a sealed container at the bottom of the fridge when defrosting.
- Always use separate utensils for serving.
- Open and dispose of packaging carefully.
- Wear food safe gloves when handling.
- Wash hands and clean surfaces thoroughly before and after handling.
- Once defrosted use within 5 days.
Classic Lamb Bone Broth for Dogs
Our Classic Lamb bone broth is packed with essential minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and fatty acids to support your pet's health. We make this high-protein broth using only the best cuts of bones, cooked using pressure to preserve the gelatine and collagen.
Lamb bones are packed full of calcium, phosphorous, zinc and potassium, they are also a great source of Vitamins B6 and B12. This makes our Classic Lamb Bone Broth a nutritious addition to your dog's food.
This product is made using lamb bone, filtered water and apple cider vinegar.
Responsibly Sourced Ingredients
We only use antibiotic and hormone-free bones from the UK in producing our lamb bone broth. The lambs we source our bones from are raised in high-welfare environments to guarantee the highest ethical and quality standards.
What are the Benefits of Lamb Bone Broth for Dogs?
Lamb bone broth possesses numerous health advantages, including reducing inflammation, building up bones, enhancing gut and skin health, and aiding digestion. It is also recommended for pets with delicate stomachs as the gelatine and amino acids in the broth can assist in promoting healthy bowel movements.
Lamb bone broth can help to improve:
- Digestion: Lamb bone broth is packed with gelatin, a substance that aids in promoting digestive wellbeing. It is also full of amino acids, which help break down food, soothe the intestines, and reduce inflammation.
- Joint Health: Lamb bone broth is rich in compounds such as glucosamine and chondroitin that may help lessen inflammation and promote joint health.
- Immune System: The gelatin in lamb bone broth can help support a healthy immune system by providing essential vitamins and minerals.
- Skin and Coat: Lamb bone broth is also high in collagen, which helps to keep skin, nails, and fur healthy.
- Healthy Teeth and Bones: Lamb bone broth contains calcium, phosphorus, and other minerals that help to keep teeth and bones strong.
- Helps the Liver Detox: Lamb bone broth contains the amino acid glycine, which helps the liver detox to the best of its ability.
How Do You Feed Lamb Bone Broth to Dogs?
Our lamb bone broth is a complementary feed that should be fed as part of a balanced diet.
It is best to feed bone broth to dogs by mixing it with their regular food. Start by adding a small amount of broth to their food and gradually increasing the amount until they are used to it. You can also give them bone broth as a treat, by pouring it into a bowl or an ice cube tray and freezing it.
Always supervise your pet when feeding and provide plenty of fresh drinking water.
Feeding guide (based on dog size):
- 2.25kg – 10kg = 30 – 50g of broth
- 10kg – 25kg = 50 – 100g of broth
- 25kg – 50kg = 100 – 150g of broth
Measurements: 250 x 130mm
All our product packaging is either compostable, biodegradable or recyclable (excludes some bagged items).
A large Woolcool box holds up to 24kg of raw dog food. A small Woolcool box holds 8-16kg.
If you want to help us minimise our packaging please order in these volumes; 16kg, 20-24kg, 36-40kg, 48kg 60-64kg
For more details on our packaging, please see our Packaging Information page.