Trade Account Executive (Full Time)
Through continued growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trade Account Executive to join our Sales and Marketing team in Waterlooville. We are looking for a talented, motivated individual to join on a permanent, full-time basis, 37.5 hours per week. You will work inside of a close-knit team of exceptional people, being part of shaping a new, rapidly expanding industry.
Paleo Ridge was established in 2014 and has been on an incredible journey to become our industry’s leader in high-quality raw dog food and is widely renowned as offering the highest quality raw pet food products available on the market. Alongside this, we have become well known for our ethical stance and environmental focus, innovating at every juncture.
Reporting to the Trade Account Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining the fantastic relationships we currently hold with our trade customers whilst ensuring new stockists have everything they need to start selling our products confidently.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone for general trade enquiries.
- Managing our trade inbox – responding to emails.
- Administrative duties to support the team such as processing trade purchase orders and freezer orders.
- Liaison with internal departments.
- Working with our trade account manager to ensure excellent, efficient customer service is always provided.
- Supporting the team with managing a portfolio of over 400 active accounts of varying size including calling trade customers to provide updates on orders.
- Educating potential accounts on the product range and key selling points.
- Supporting accounts by providing POS materials and educational materials including presentations and marketing collateral.
- Representing Paleo Ridge at trade shows and exhibitions.
- Some travel may be required – you will be predominantly based at our office in Waterlooville.
This role requires an ambitious, friendly, and driven Trade Account Executive with experience selling products through B2B channels. This role is all about relationships, ideal for a professional looking to further their sales career. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, positive, and organised.
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise according to business needs.
- Excellent, confident communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good level of IT competence.
- A minimum of two years in sales with proven ability to close sales.
- Experience of working with trade accounts and maintaining key relationships as well as growing new ones and generating new leads.
- Proven experience in a similar role within FMCG or a relevant B2B setting.
- Free dog food
- Competitive salary, dependant on experience
- Company pension scheme
- Christmas/summer party
- Free fruit, tea, and coffee
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
Please note that we are based in Waterlooville, Hampshire, so you must be able to commute to this location. Working hours are 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Start date: March 2022
How to Apply
We're a fast-moving business, looking to fill this role quickly - so if you'd like to join us, then send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org