Role Description: Quality Technician
Competitive salary based on experience.
An award-winning, business is looking for a Quality Technician to come and join our rapidly expanding company. We are looking for a self-driven, hardworking, motivated individual to further enhance our quality driven reputable company.
You will work mostly independently in our Technical Department and be part of shaping a new, rapidly expanding industry. The successful candidate will play a key role in the business, working with staff at all levels and ensuring the technical and quality focus continues to drive the business forward.
We are based in Waterlooville, Hampshire, UK. You MUST be able to reliably commute to this location.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Carry out micro testing in keeping with our testing schedule
- Logging and analysing all testing results against all variables
- Investigating all supplier non conformances and liaising with suppliers to receive corrective actions
- Carry out spot checks on raw materials, ensuring compliance with specifications
- Helping implement ISO:9001 and the continuous improvement model, keeping the QMS up to date
- Reviewing all technical documents from both operations and administrative areas of the business
- Analysis of technical data
- Advising potential changes to key stakeholders in the business
- Closely monitor cleaning practices and standards
- Carrying out internal audits in line with our schedule, inclusive of all regulations and governing bodies
- Taking on all technical projects
Previous Experience, Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Previous experience within a FMCG environment
- Able to communicate technical issues clearly and concisely
- Previous experience in a Quality or Technical background
- Understanding of ISO: 9001:2015 or similar accreditations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good Microsoft skills, including Word and Excel and able to maintain accurate records
- Food hygiene experience or equal education
- Ability to work well independently.
- Free tea, coffee and snacks
- Free dog food
- Free employee assistance programme
- Bike2Work scheme
- £5 gym membership
- Employee of the Month
- Free turkey at Christmas
- We also have two free staff events each year
- Free ad hoc breakfasts and snacks
How to Apply:
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: Competitive
- If you'd like to join us, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com