Graphic Design & Social Media Executive (Full Time)
Through continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Design and Social Media Executive to join our Sales and Marketing team in Waterlooville. We are looking for a talented, motivated individual to join our Sales and Marketing team on a permanent, full-time basis, 37.5 hours per week. You will work inside of a close-knit team of exceptional people, and help to shape a new, rapidly expanding industry.
Paleo Ridge was established in 2014 and has been on an incredible journey to become our industry’s leader in high quality, raw dog food and is widely renowned for offering the highest quality raw pet food products available on the market today. Alongside this, we have become well known for our ethical stance and environmental focus, innovating at every juncture.
Reporting to the Paid Media & SEO Manager, the role is a hybrid one requiring the successful candidate to have strong visual creative skills for print and digital channels. They will also be responsible for managing the social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube).
This role requires an ambitious, friendly, and driven designer and social media executive with experience creating beautiful and engaging content for multiple digital and traditional media. This role is ideal for a professional looking to further their marketing and design career. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, positive, and organised.
Role Responsibilities Include
- Be able to write to a good standard and understand writing for online channels
- Creating engaging and relevant multi-platform content (video, infographics, web banners, photos etc) for social media, digital ads and web
- Managing our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations & printed materials
- Liaising with and supporting the Trade and Customer Services teams
- Support wider marketing team to bring campaigns to life while always ensuring brand consistency
- Be comfortable working with both print and digital media
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential
- Graphic design experience
- Experience working with social media channels for business (e.g. Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn)
- Self-motivated with a good eye for detail
- Must be able to manage multiple projects often with tight deadlines
- Good teamwork skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Hootsuite experience (advantageous)
- YouTube experience (advantageous)
- Video and photography experience (advantageous)
- Experience working with Canva or Adobe Creative Suite (advantageous)
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Free fruit, tea, and coffee
- Free dog food
- Christmas/summer party
* Please note that we are based in Waterlooville, Hampshire, so you must be able to commute to this location
How to Apply
We're a fast-moving business, looking to fill this role quickly - so if you'd like to join us, then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com